Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Little More Official

Well I haven't had much time for "Baby Making" but I did receive my business cards.


We decided it would be another jolt of organizational energy and motivation to make things more official, so we jumped on Vista Print and snagged some proof that we have a company. We decided to go with one of their pre-made designs from the premium business card selection and after searching through I believe a couple thousand, we narrowed it down to this one.

It's a great sight to check out and while I'm sure there are many good ones out there, I know for a fact this one loves their sales...long time! Check them out if you've been wondering about cards or any other type of tangible business STUFF. Sign up for an account (free) and make sure you get the emails...they send one just about everyday, but it's always about the sales. I suggest you go through the bajillion designs, bookmark your favorites and test your text on a few. Then once you have the one you want, keep it in your "shopping cart" or whatever they call it and keep checking your email until it says either 80% off or free premium business cards. You pay for shipping, and anything extra (glossy finish, color image on back). If you've got the change, it's not a bad idea to go for the color image on the back because as I've found today- people love to see if there is something on the other side of a business card, and when they see that there is, they get this giddy little excitement that makes it worth the extra money.

Sometime down the line, I'm sure we'll get the chance to incorporate a logo and design of our own into our literature to hand out, but while we wait for the day to come when rich people will want nothing more than to throw money our way, we hope these will do the trick. They really jumped out to us and I'm sure there will be plenty of good ones that will jump out for you, no matter what line of work you are in.

Kyle's are in the mail and should find him shortly (provided they find the right hotel, AHH!) Something you may notice is the lack of address...the lone "Chicago,IL" there in the bottom corner. Kyle's wont even get that since he's "found a life on the highway", but "movin' right along..."

...ok, that one was bad...and I'm not going to lie...I just did a search and read through all the lyrics to find anything I could use to punch up the joke...




Anyway, let us know what you think.

And I promise I'm practicing my Lamaze techniques so I can push this baby out a little faster.