Monday, February 23, 2009

Thanks Dan!

A few days ago, I happened upon a puppet blog I hadn't seen before. It looked like it had been around for a while, but that it had recently been adding new posts more frequently. I quickly decided to follow and the next time I went back, to my surprise, there WE were...well, Toby the Zombie Baby, that is!

Check it out here. Puppet Builder, has covered some pretty cool topics including the Tally Hall video, Lucy Knisley, and those 22 ft. tall spectacle marionettes. (I love those things...) If you look back through the posts, you can see a lot of great topics have been covered.

I like where the new burst of blogs are headed and I'm really hoping that we'll get a look at some more of the up and coming puppet builders out there. We're excited to have been featured.

Dan from Puppet Builder, thanks from all of us here at puppetFix and Fisticuff Puppets.

This is Snoop Otter Otter, one of Dan's puppets we immediately recognized from the gallery on the Project Puppet website. I wonder if we'll be seeing any new creations in the near future.



Coming Soon:
-Kyle's Whatnot makes a video
-A New Puppet!
and...
-A BIG Announcement