Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where is Dr. Cortex?!?!

Hey all! It's David.

Dr. Cortex was supposed to be on his way back to Chicago from Pittsburgh after the LAN'ded reading, but after numerous attempts, he has managed to find his way back to Pittsburgh each time...

This hurts.

I'd love to show you the rest of the Dr. Cortex build process, but that will have to wait. I only got through this much with the camera before it was buried by the puppet supplies and building materials...


This is the state he was in when I made the sneak peek video.


...I found my camera during the clean up after I shipped him off, and had every intention of getting him back in time to finish this blog series. He must have made a pretty great science lab inside the cardboard box I shipped him in, though. I'm not sure he'll ever be back.

I'll let you know if he returns...in the mean time, we may move on to other things.